Who are we
MONTSE GÓMEZ FERRERES
- International Lawyer qualified in Murcia ( Spain) with 17 years of experience, with a wide range of clients in Europe and America.
- Founder partner of the firm and Director of the International Department.
- Graduated in Law by the Murcia University and with a diploma for a Master Degree in Law by the same University, has attended a great number of International Law and Civil and family Law courses.
- High expertise in international law cases and also civil and commercial / business legal advice. Extensive experience in strategic consultancy services
- For 7 years I have been the Vice-President of the International Section Law at the Murcia Bar Association of Lawyers.
- I have organised the last three International Lawyers Congresses in Murcia and have attended a lot of Workshops and Congresses all over Europe ( Barcelona, Madrid, London, Oslo, etc..)
- English speaking ( professional competence) and with a high competence level of International Law
BLAS GÓMEZ JIMENO
- Senior Lawyer graduated in Law by the Murcia University and registered at the Murcia Bar Association of Lawyers since the year 1.970
- Founder partner of the Firm and Director of the Civil and Family Department.-
- High expertise in Civil Law case, Family Law procedures, Business and banking matters, Administration claims, debt collections, and negligences.
- Proffessor at the University of Murcia and at the Master of General law of the said University
- Member of the Executive Comittee of the Murcia Bar Association of Lawyers for 8 years
- He has acted before the European Court of Human Rights at Strasbourg.
- Lawyer registered at the Murcia Bar Association of Lawyers.
- She has got a double degree in Law and in Economics by the Murcia University and also has got the Máster of General Law by the Murcia University.
- She has also got high knowledge of Russian Law
- She collaborates with our International Department
- Bilingual Russian-Spanish
Holger T. Weismantel
German Lawyer specialised in Family matters and inheritance
De La Fuente & Martín Alonso
Lawyers in Malaga and Rotterdam
Real Estate Investment
International Real State Agent
Legal Firm Collaborators in Barcelona.
Legal advisers for indivuals and companies.
Fiscal, social and tax advisors
"Viliusis ir Astromskis"
It is a honour for " MB GOMEZ LAWYERS" to give some excellent news, as now we have formalised a collaboration with the International Law Firm of "Viliusis ir Astromskis", and so now we can offer first class legal advice not only in Lithuania, but also in Russia and Sweden, with a high qualified legal team that guarantee the best advice and solution for each client. For more information, please feel free to contact us and will be more than happy to help you: email@example.com
"Viliusis ir Astromskis" is a very prestigeous International Law Firm located in Lithuania and with offices in the two most important cities of the said country: Kaunas and Vilnius. They have clients in Lithuania but also in Russia and Sweden, with professional Lawyers that guarantee a top quality legal service.-
"Viliusis ir Astromskis" legal team specialises in: all kind of legal advice to companies, business contracts between companies, national or international, also legal assitance to individuals in matters such as: Family issues, legal advice on purchase-sale and rental contracts, traffic accidents and all kind of legal questions regarding Civil, Business and International Law
Stephen Yiu Notary Public in London
Our Law Firm is happy to confirm that we have settled a collaboration agreement with Stephen Yiu Noatry Public.
Stephen Yiu (LLM, MITI) is a Notary Public and member of the Notaries Society of England and Wales based in London. He is also a qualified Solicitor. For more information, please feel free to contact us and we will be more than happy to help you: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a notary practising in London, Stephen Yiu (LLM, MITI) , based in Central London, Covent Garden and Hendon, offers ample opportunities to notarise documents dealing with transactions in Spain on a regular basis. With the support of MB GOMEZ LAWYERS in Spain, he handles Spanish documents in respect of property transactions and probate matters direct without going through the process of translation.
If you need a liaison office in London when dealing with
legal matters in Spain, don't hesitate to get in touch with his office or at : email@example.com